90th Anniversary of Nancy Island Historic Site
Saturday August 18th 10am to 6pm
Sunday August 19th 10am to 4pm
The Friends of Nancy island are once again hosting a weekend of events for visitors to experience life during the War of 1812.
Admission if $5 per person per day with children 12 and under free.
- Visit British, American, and British Naval Encampments on Nancy Island
- Enjoy musket and Cannon Demonstrations.
- War of 1812 Surgeon & Cooking Demonstrations.
- 1812 Fashion Shows.
- 1812 Scavenger Hunt.
- Candy Cannon, Kids Mini Militia and much more!
* NEW THIS YEAR – SATURDAY EVENING PERFORMANCE
In celebration of the 125th Anniversary of Ontario Parks and the 90th Anniversary of Nancy Island Historic Site, there will be a Saturday evening performance featuring David Archibald, Fife and Drum Corp, and the Hard Tackers Sea Shanty Crew.
Admission to the performance is FREE!
Gates will reopen at 7:30pm with David Archibald performing at 8pm.