“Wasaga Under Siege” 2018
90th Anniversary of Nancy Island Historic Site
Saturday August 18th 10am to 6pm
Sunday August 19th 10am to 4pm
The Friends of Nancy island are once again hosting a weekend of events for visitors to experience life during the War of 1812.
Admission if $5 per person per day with children 12 and under free.
- Visit British, American, and British Naval Encampments on Nancy Island
- Enjoy musket and Cannon Demonstrations.
- War of 1812 Surgeon & Cooking Demonstrations.
- 1812 Fashion Shows.
- 1812 Scavenger Hunt.
- Candy Cannon, Kids Mini Militia and much more!
* NEW THIS YEAR – SATURDAY EVENING PERFORMANCE
In celebration of the 125th Anniversary of Ontario Parks and the 90th Anniversary of Nancy Island Historic Site, there will be a Saturday evening performance featuring David Archibald, Fife and Drum Corp, and the Hard Tackers Sea Shanty Crew.
Admission to the performance is FREE!
Gates will reopen at 7:30pm with David Archibald performing at 8pm.