Insulated Concrete Forming Wall Construction
2014 Average Monthly Hydro and Gas Combined $151.00
$579,000 MLS# 1549518
- CMHC-Builder Registered `Healthy Homes For Canada Program.`
- Open plan living for families or a couple with 3 bedrooms on the main floor.
- Living/dining room, family room.
- Hardwood throughout, cathedral ceilings, custom made kitchen with concrete counter tops.
- Walk out to covered deck.
- Fully finished basement with huge rec room, 2 more bedrooms and bathroom.
- Fully insulated and heated oversized double garage with workshop area.
1 Market Lane Wasaga Beach, On, L9Z 0B6 Canada
[email protected] • 705 441 3179
Yes The King Is Back In Collingwood This Weekend
Thursday July 23rd to Sunday July 26th
1995 saw the first festival and now Collingwood hosts the 2nd biggest Elvis Festival in the world after Las Vegas.
With a schedule involving 100’s of Elvis’s and dozens of venues there is something for everyone.
One word sums up the whole atmosphere “FUN”
Whether you just want to wander around and soak in the ambience or plan a more detailed approach for specific artists the click here for the “2015 Schedule and Venue Guide.”
High End Executive Home
ICF Construction (Insulated Concrete Forming)
Gas and Hydro Bills Average $150-89 per month together in 2014!!
Get full details or view before the home hits the MLS.
Annual Jazz In The Park Series Starts July 7th 2015
A sure sign that summer is here in Wasaga Beach is the sound of live music on a Tuesday at the RecPlex.
For 9 weeks every Tuesday this concerts will start at 7pm no matter the weather; on rainy nights we just move inside
Duplexed Commercial Unit: Year Round Area & High Traffic Tourist Location
998 Mosley Street Wasaga Beach
- Currently a lawyers office with two office spaces plus lounge/full kitchen and single garage in one unit.
- 2nd unit rented to a long term tenant land surveyor who would continue with new owner.
- Gas forced air heating.
- Paved parking.
Customer Built, Spotless & Well Maintained Wasaga Sands Home
53 Martyn Drive Wasaga Beach
MLS® #1547021 $449,900
- Private and mature lot backing on to ravine in one of the nicest streets in Wasaga beach.
- No carpet; newer hardwood, ceramics and laminate throughout this fully finished top to bottom home.
- Upgraded kitchen with granite countertops overlooking treed back yard.
- Covered `lanai` and leading down to patio.
- Triple garage with garage door to rear and inside entry to main floor and 2nd entry to basement work shop.
- 200 amp and copper plumbing.
- Newer roof with 50 year transferable warranty.
51% Sales To Listings For 2015
Over 1/2 Of Homes For Sale In Wasaga Beach Have Sold
For the third month running over 60 homes have sold in Wasaga Beach. During 2013 and 2014 this number of sales didn’t occur in any one month.
Sales for the year are up 37%.
The positive trend has continued with June being the busiest month of the year. July is historically busy, with a dip in August and then a busy September.
There are slightly less listings year on year which is a bit surprising given the “hot” market. It does mean that there is a lack of inventory especially below $375,000. If you are thinking of listing now is the time to do it.
The key figures for June in Wasaga Beach are below.
They should be studied if buying or selling a home and discussed with your REALTOR®.
Key figures for June:
67 homes sold.
83 new listings.
Sales to listing ratio 81%
96.61%% of listing price achieved.
Average days on market 58.
Year To Date:
274 homes sold.
536 new listings.
Sales to listing ratio 51%
97.34% of listing price achieved.
Average days on market 59.
Average Sale Price June 2104 -June 2015 $299,186.
Average Sale Price June 2013 -June 2014 $281,747.
The above statistical results are from the MLS® System of the South Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS® for the sale of single family homes.
Image courtesy of Salvatore Vuono at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Multi-Venue, Multi-Genre, Music Festival
Wasaga Beach, Ontario
July 3rd & 4th, 2015
The summer events in Wasaga beach are in full swing.
Over 30 acts will perform at various venues in Wasaga Beach.
The Schedule runs from the opening ceremony at Boston Pizza at 4.30pm Friday to the final act on Saturday at Midnight at The Beacon.
For up to the minute information keep in touch with Facebook or Twitter pages: @GeoTriMusicFest
Fun From 9am Till The Closing Fireworks
Celebrate Canada Day In Wasaga Beach
The Village At Blue Mountain Just A 20 Minute Drive From Wasaga Beach
This new Summer 2015 promotional for Blue Mountain is pretty compelling.
Apparently there are 4 billion videos viewed on YouTube EACH DAY!
This is the place to advertise.
If you search Wasaga Beach on YouTube there are no obvious “Official” videos promoting the town on the first page. This Blue Mountain video can certainly give Wasaga Beach some ideas.
Goes for selling real estate as well