Saturday June 6th 2015 1pm to 3pm
- Ideally located for Collingwood & Wasaga Beach.
- Over 2,000 sq ft of living space.
- 2 Bedrooms on the main floor with dining, living and an upgraded kitchen.
- Fully finished basement with rec room, office area, walkout and luxurious Master Bedroom Suite with in floor heating.
- Fully landscaped front and back with you own private oasis to enjoy from the deck and from the walkout basement.
1 Market Lane Wasaga Beach, On, L9Z 0B6 Canada
[email protected] • 705 441 3179
Executive Wasaga Sands Home On Over Half An Acre
Finished Top To Bottom
GET FULL DETAILS OR VIEW 51 Maple Drive WASAGA BEACH BEFORE IT HITS THE MARKET
- 2,200 Sq Ft on main floor plus loft and fully finished basement.
- 3 Car Garage.
- Custom built kitchen.
- Walk To Trails.
Well This Englishman Has Been Waiting For The Restaurant To Open
And it finally did yesterday May 25th. The sign has been up for a while at 1232 Mosley Street as the hard work went on renovating the inside.
Just opposite the Riverbed Plaza where the RE/MAX office is ( very tempting ) there are a number of tables to dine in or of course get take out. Very clean, spacious and bright.
In the interest of research obviously I popped in to try some chips and there were delicious. This may sound strange but they were very English or should I say British rather than the thinner fries more usual around here and there was malt vinegar
Now in Britain “Fish and Chips” will mean Cod; you have to ask for Haddock, for example, specifically. Fish over here is Halibut or Haddock and this is one big but understandable difference given supply and local tastes.
So testing the fish is next on the agenda. I will take my 86 year old Mum along to get the final seal of approval.
One last thing; it is nice to see somewhere open that is non seasonal and residents can enjoy all year. Chain restaurants, franchises are great and we need them but it’s always good to see small independent businesses opening and hopefully getting local support.
Maybe see you there!
Family HomeSteps From Provincial Land & Trails
4 Bridgeview Court Wasaga Beach
- Well cared for and maintained him on quiet cul-de-sac.
- Eat in kitchen with built in appliances and garden doors to large rear yard.
- Living room with vaulted ceilings, sky light, hardwood floors and gas fireplace.
- Lots of windows for natural light wth california blinds.
- Main floor master with ductless air unit and ensuite bath including jet tub.
- Main floor laundry.
- 2nd level offers 2 bedrooms and full bath plus office area.
- Double car garage with inside entrance is drywalled and insulated.
- 3 ft crawl space offers lots of storage.
- Original owners.
The Market Is HOT In Wasaga Beach
There is really no need for me to add any commentary this month.
The figures absolutely speak for themselves.
FOR THE FIRST 4 MONTHS OF THE YEAR, UP TO THE END OF APRIL 2015, 48% MORE LISTINGS HAD SOLD IN WASAGA BEACH THAN IN THE CORRESPONDING 4 MONTHS OF 2014.
Multiple offers, homes selling within a day of being listed, the market is crazy as they say.
May has continued to be busy.
Personally I think unlike any other year, Wasaga Beach did not have slow period over the winter. Buyers were making offers up to Christmas Eve and in the first week of January. Couple this with the seasonally low number of listings and there was limited choice. The sales for the first 3 months of the year were very good and this has created the current market. Remember the busiest month for sales is normally June or July with a lull in August and then a busy September.
We shall see what happens for the next few months.
I do know if you are thinking of selling your home in Wasaga Beach now is the time to do it.
The key figures for April in Wasaga Beach are below.
They should be studied if buying or selling a home and discussed with your REALTOR®.
Key figures for April:
61 homes sold.
102 new listings.
Sales to listing ratio 60%
97.70% of listing price achieved.
Average days on market 50.
Year To Date:
142 homes sold.
321 new listings.
Sales to listing ratio 44%
97.50% of listing price achieved.
Average days on market 63.
Average Sale Price April 2104 -April 2015 $294,561.
Average Sale Price April 2013 -April 2014 $279,029.
The above statistical results are from the MLS® System of the South Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS® for the sale of single family homes.
Image courtesy of cooldesign at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Stylish & Modern Weekend Retreat Or Full Time Home
136 Constance Boulevard Wasaga Beach
Are you looking for a home ideal located for Collingwood & Wasaga Beach? Say 5 minutes either way.
136 Constance Boulevard could be the place for you.
Over 2,000 sq ft of living space. 2 Bedrooms on the main floor with dining, living and an upgraded kitchen; just look at the granite counter tops
The basement delivers even more with a walkout and Master Bedroom Suite with a bathroom that had the photographer drooling ( not literally I hasten to add.)
Let me know if you have any questions or wish to view.
June 13th & 14th 2015
Downtown Collingwood First Annual Collingwood Craft Beer & Cider Festival
It must be a year of first’s in South Georgian Bay and certainly ones that will appeal to many people I know.
In the Eddie Bush Memorial Arena & adjacent parking lot you will be able to experience 25 + of Ontario’s best Craft Brewers, food vendors, local merchants, educational seminars and live music.
Tickets cost $20 per day (1pm to 9pm) and include 1 commemorative sample beer stein plus 3 x 5 oz beer/cider samples.
See you there
Open House Saturday May 9th 1pm to 3pm
12 Britton Court Wasaga Beach
- All brick raised bungalow at Marlwood Golf Course.
- Over 3,700 sq feet of living space.
- No carpet on main floor; all hardwood and ceramics.
- 4 bedroom plus 3 bathrooms including luxury en suite with over sized shower.
- Granite counter tops and glass back splash.
- Upgraded light fixtures.
- Huge finished basement with sized windows
Wednesday May 6th
$1 From Every Big Mac, Happy Meal Or Hot McCafe Beverage Donated To Ronald McDonald House Charities $ Local Charities
Not everyone likes big corporate companies such as McDonalds.
Most people I know like McDonalds as a burger though
Canadian pride often means a Timmies is the preferred drink of choice.
But just for one day choose McD’s. Help charities locally and throughout Canada
Last year over $12,100 was raised in South Georgian Bay!
Golf Course Living At It’s Finest In Wasaga Beach
28 Britton Court Wasaga Beach; $535,000
- Over 2,100 sq ft on main floor.
- All brick.
- End of Cul De Sac location.
- Backing onto golf course.
- Harwood and ceramic throughout main floor
- Fully finished basement with huge rec area and temperature controlled wine “cellar.”
- Permanet gazebo on deck.