3 Bedroom, 3 Bathrooms Home With Over 1,700 sq ft Of Living Space
- Very well maintained.
- Most windows replaced and new shingles in 2007, new furnace in 2012, new patio doors in 2010.
- Hardwood floors, gas fireplace, ensuite bath with shower. 2 tiered deck with awning, fenced rear yard, cent. air and cent. vac.
- Cold cellar, sun porch, sprinkler system, inside entry from double garage.
- Beautiful landscaped ground
1 Market Lane Wasaga Beach, On, L9Z 0B6 Canada
[email protected] • 705 441 3179
Upgraded `Palm` model on Ann Arbour Estates.
- Over 2,700 sq ft of living space.
- 2 bedrooms on the main floor including master suite with soaker tub, separate shower and walk out to deck
- Finished basement with bedroom, bathroom and rec area , large laundry room and lots of storage.
- 9` ceilings with crown moulding.
- Quite stunning `Delaware Bay driftwood` flooring.
- Oversized casement windows and gas fireplace.
- Stylish kitchen with back splash, upgraded maple cabinetry with extended upper cabinets.ot lights.
- Fenced landscaped back yard.
- Walk to Superstore, Tim`s, Beach, YMCA, Elementary School and Medical Centre
Huge Lot! Updated 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home
- Newer furnace (2009), windows, kitchen, updated baths, flooring and paint.
- Steel roof.
- Finished basement with family room and gas fireplace.
- Inside entrance to double garage.
- Detached shop!
- Cedar deck!
- Great value in this move in home!
- See virtual tour for interactive floor plan
Get Full Details Or View 37 Innisbrook Drive Wasaga Beach Before It Hits The Market
Now listed; click here for full details.
- 3 bedroom and 3 bathrooms.
- Most windows replaced and new shingles in 2007.
- New furnace in 2012.
- New patio doors in 2010.
- Over 1,700 s.ft of finished living space.
“We’re off to the see the Wizard……..”
I bet you’re singing the song in your head
In a couple of weeks see the show live at the Wasaga Beach RecPlex.
You can pay at the door but save money by buying tickets in advance.
Get Full Details Or View 3 Red Pine Crescent Wasaga Beach Before It Hits The Market
Now Listed; Click Here For Full Details.
- Ever popular Ann Arbour sub division.
- Over 1,500 sq ft plus fully finished basement.
- Stylish and modern with new “Delaware Bay Driftwood” flooring throughout main floor.
30% More Homes Sold In Wasaga Beach In March 2015 Than March 2014
The answer is “YES” for the third month running.
The question: “Would the Wasaga Beach Real Estate Market continue to be as active in 2015?’
During the first 3 months of the year 28% more homes have sold in Wasaga Beach than the corresponding time in 2014.
The sales to listing ratio for the year is at 37%. 12 months ago the figure was 28%.
There have been more listings in 2015 so the increase in sales to listings is encouraging.
The “cherry on the top” is the 12 month average sale price has increased by a little over 6%
The key figures for March in Wasaga Beach are below.
They should be studied if buying or selling a home and discussed with your REALTOR®.
Key figures for March:
38 homes sold.
85 new listings.
Sales to listing ratio 45%
97.30% of listing price achieved.
Average days on market 67.
Year To Date:
78 homes sold.
212 new listings.
Sales to listing ratio 37%
97.40% of listing price achieved.
Average days on market 72.
Average Sale Price March 2104 -March 2015 $291,867.
Average Sale Price March 2013 -March 2014 $274,502.
The above statistical results are from the MLS® System of the South Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS® for the sale of single family homes.
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
22nd Annual Home & Garden Show
Wasaga Beach RecPlex
Saturday & Sunday April 11th and 12th 2015
It must be Spring or very nearly anyway.
Adults $2 and Children are free. Admission that is, not to buy.
Home reno’s, landscaping, decorating are just a few of the activities covered. Plus of course the RE/MAX booth, come and say hello.
Doors open Saturday 10am till 5pm and Sunday 10am till 4pm
All proceeds go to Lion’s Club community projects.
Ask For Full Details Or View 7 Princess Point Wasaga Beach Before It Hits The Market
- Over 1,850 sq ft on main floor.
- 3 Bedrooms + 2 more in partially finished basement.
- Backing on to woods.
- Walk out from basement.
1,550 sq ft & 3 Bedrooms On The Main Floor
Backing On To Parkland
Maybe it’s because of the population demographic in Wasaga Beach, the builders and developers have catered for the large number of retirees and seniors but there is a lack of homes or at least homes for sale with 3 bedrooms on the main floor.
Families with young children like having 3 bedrooms or more. Even just a couple can use one as a guest room and the other as an office.
55 Timberland Crescent has the 3 bedrooms without impinging on the actual living space. The 1,550 sq ft allows for 2 living rooms, a dining room and the kitchen has a dining nook.
Add to that it backs on to Parkland and any buyer would be hard pressed to find a similar home for under $300,000.
The roof and windows have been replaced in the last 4 years so that is 2 “big ticket” items you don’t have to worry about.
The basement is partially finished and has a rough in bathroom plus space for a further bedroom or craft room etc.
Back to the parkland. All gates are wide enough for snow mobiles so you can drive straight on to the trials in winter or hike during the summer.
Would you like to view this home? Start with the virtual tour below then please do contact me