1,550 sq ft & 3 Bedrooms On The Main Floor
Backing On To Parkland
Maybe it’s because of the population demographic in Wasaga Beach, the builders and developers have catered for the large number of retirees and seniors but there is a lack of homes or at least homes for sale with 3 bedrooms on the main floor.
Families with young children like having 3 bedrooms or more. Even just a couple can use one as a guest room and the other as an office.
55 Timberland Crescent has the 3 bedrooms without impinging on the actual living space. The 1,550 sq ft allows for 2 living rooms, a dining room and the kitchen has a dining nook.
Add to that it backs on to Parkland and any buyer would be hard pressed to find a similar home for under $300,000.
The roof and windows have been replaced in the last 4 years so that is 2 “big ticket” items you don’t have to worry about.
The basement is partially finished and has a rough in bathroom plus space for a further bedroom or craft room etc.
Back to the parkland. All gates are wide enough for snow mobiles so you can drive straight on to the trials in winter or hike during the summer.
Would you like to view this home? Start with the virtual tour below then please do contact me
1 Market Lane Wasaga Beach, On, L9Z 0B6 Canada
[email protected] • 705 441 3179
Saturday 4th April 2015 10am to 3pm
Wasaga Beach RecPlex
Now in it’s 7th year the Easter Eggstavaganza surely qualifies as a tradition here in Wasaga Beach.
In my mind the weather has always been favourable no matter when Easter falls. After the bitter cold this winter some sunshine and Easter fun will be very welcome and a fine way to welcome Spring.
As always the day kicks off with the Egg Hunt at 10 a.m. and there will be face painting, petting zoo, pony rides, bouncy castle, WBYC Grill Team, the Easter Bunny live on location and more!
For the first time the YMCA is hosting a free swim from 1pm to 3pm at the RecPlex
See you there
Now Listed: Click Here For Full Details
- Stunning outlook backing on to protected park land.
- Snow mobile straight from gate on to trails in winter.
- Hike in summer.
- 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms on man floor.
- 4th bedroom and rec room in basement.
- Hot tub and sauna included.
- Add value by fully finishing basement.
It is generally agreed that 60 Mulligan Lane has the best views in the development. This 2nd floor Mayfair model condo is the largest 2 bedroom with 1.070 sq ft ..
With light coming in from the front and back it is one of the brightest floor plans available and offers an excellent living space.
Ideally suited as a full time residence or weekend get away with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms ( 1 en suite.)
The granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances add that something extra.
Covered Deck overlooking the fairway behind.
2 parking spots as well
Rarely Available Pine Valley Floor Plan With 3 Bedrooms On Main Floor
- Located on quiet crescent.
- Bright and very well maintained .
- Open concept kitchen, dining and family area with gas fireplace.
- Fully finished basement with 4th bedroom, bathroom and good sized rec room with pot lights.
- Oversized windows in basement providing lots of light.
Inaugural Wasaga Beach RibFest This Summer
August 14th, 15th & 16th
Yes I know there is still snow on the ground but Spring is just around the corner and then Summer.
A host of new events are planned for this year; The Wings Over Wasaga Air Show and the Motorcycle Rally to name but 2.
Add to the list the very first Wasaga Beach RibFest and this could be a winner.
It seems to me much like Wasaga Beach should always have a Dairy Queen, the Beach is the obvious choice for an annual RibFest.
An interesting choice of venue as well at the Klondike Sports field. Understandably any events inevitably think of Beach 1 being the obvious location if not the most practical . For a RibFest you need space for people to wander round and soak in the whole ambience , the aromas and tastes:
“The smells of smoke and barbeque sauce will be wafting over the shores of Wasaga Beach this summer ……”
The sports field provided this space, a decent sized parking area and the RibFest will be the sole attraction.
Anyway it’s a few months away but something to look forward to.
2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo at 60 Mulligan Lane #219 will be on the MLS Thursday March 12th.
- Over 1,000 sq feet backing onto the fairway at Marlwood Golf Course.
- Granite counter tops.
- Stainless steel appliances.
- 2 parking spots.
Contact me for full details or to view.
Exclusive Listing In The Blue Water Lakeside Development
Berkley Homes Beachside Model With Loft & Fully Finished Basement
Not Listed On The MLS. Please Contact Me Directly For Details Or To View
- 5 Bedrooms. 4
- 4 Bathrooms ( 3 en-suite.)
- Steam shower & Jacuzzi tub.
- Harwood throughout main floor and loft.
- Feature stone fireplace in family room.
- Upgraded kitchen with full height cherry cabinets, back splash & granite counters with under cabinet lighting.
- Stainless Steel appliances.
- Fully finished basement with energy efficient LED dim-able recessed pot light, gas fireplace, damp resistant blue wood and green board.
- Over sized deck with natural gas BBQ hook up.
- 200 amp main service plus 17 KW, 100 amp automatic back up generator that runs on natural gas.
- Fully insulated garage with hot & cold water faucets & storage mezzanine with stairs.
- Central Air, water softener and central vac.
- NEST Ethernet programmable thermostat.
- Complete monitored alarm system; fire, smoke, high water & motion sensors.
- Four Closed Circuit Cameras view-able by your iPhone
July 3rd to 5th 2015
Inaugural Wasaga Beach Air Show
The weather is finally getting warmer or is it better to say less cold
Spring Break is nearly here and with it Wasaga Beach will host a number of events.
One of the highlights this year must be the first “Wings Over Wasaga” air show. As the school holidays start for the first time since 1934, Wasaga Beach will be the place to be to watch an air show.
“Top military and civilian performers will thrill the crowds and bring a new level of excitement to Wasaga Beach. The goal is to produce an event that will be family oriented, educational and entertaining for the whole family.We welcome the Canadian Forces Snowbirds and the CF18 Demonstration Team to the show and know they will delight the crowds.”
50% of proceeds will go to two local charities. The Wasaga Beach Lions Club has selected the RVH Advanced Cardiac Care Program and the Tiny Township Lions Club donation will go to the Georgian Bay Cancer Support Centre. The remaining amount will assist the two clubs in supporting their local charities.
Check out the Wings Over Wasaga web site for full details.
Executive Home On Over 1/2 Acre In Wasaga Sands
3,000 Sq Ft Of Living Space
- 5 bedrooms (3 on main floor) and 3 bathrooms.
- Extremely brigh withe extra windows and 9′ ceilings.
- Hardwood, 2 gas fireplaces and numerous other upgrades create a rich but cosy ambience.
- Extended kitchen cupboards with cornice, porcelain tile, extra electrical outlets, central vac, storm doors, invisible screens in kitchen doors, extra lighting.
- Fully finished basement with huge rec room, 2 bedrooms and full bathroom.
- Professionally landscaped, mature front and back yards with multiple gardens.
- 2 level deck and stunning gazebo with permanent shingled roof.
- Attached double garage with full rear door.
- Paved drive, flagstone front walk and granite slab side walkway to garage side door.
- Views over fields behind.
- Walk to McIntrye Creek and trails.