“Funderland” & Breakfast With Santa
Sunday November 30th
After the Tree Lighting & Parade on the previous 2 days, Sunday is a bit more relaxed.
From 9am families can enjoy pancakes and sausages with Santa in The Lions Den at the RecPlex.
If the kids have energy to burn after that then move next door for the annual FREE Funderland from 9am to 2pm.
1 Market Lane Wasaga Beach, On, L9Z 0B6 Canada
[email protected] • 705 441 3179
Wasaga Beach Christmas Tree Lighting & Parade
Friday November 28th & Saturday November 29th
This Friday see the start of the festivities here in Wasaga Beach with the annual Tree Lighting.
A bit of intrigue this year; will it be the old or new Mayor ???
7 pm at Oakview Woods Gazebo next to thee RecPlex.
“Festive carols, lead by the Prime Time Singers
and sip a hot cup of chocolate.
Be prepared for a surprise visit from Santa Claus!”
As always the Wasaga Beach Christmas Parade is the next day.
The parade starts at 2pm from 22nd and Dunkerron Streets and heads south along Mosley Street all the way to the RecPlex.
A reception will then be held at the ReCPlex.
Busy Year Continues Into October.
Click here for your “Free Market Activity Report.”
With more home sales in September than any other month in 2014 a slow down in October was inevitable.
Still over 40 homes sold with an average sale price of over $290,000; $291,048 to be precise.
When one members that for the first few moths of the year sales were down on 2013 and now for the year so far more homes have sold, then the upward trend is apparent.
This coupled with an increase in the average price is good news.
One very surprising number was only 44 new listings for the month. New Listings tend to slow down as the year ends and it will be interesting to see if such large drops continue.
The key figures for October in Wasaga Beach are below.
They should be studied if buying or selling a home and discussed with your REALTOR®.
Key figures for October:
41 homes sold.
44 new listings.
Sales to listing ratio 93%
95.80% of listing price achieved.
Average days on market 81.
Year To Date:
394 homes sold.
842 new listings.
Sales to listing ratio 46%
96.80% of listing price achieved.
Average days on market 67.
Average Sale Price October 2103 -October 2014 $283,446.
Average Sale Price October 2012 – October 2013 $$276,205.
The above statistical results are from the MLS® System of the South Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS® for the sale of single family homes.
November 13th 2014
Well winter and the snow certainly arrived yesterday here in Wasaga Beach.
Only a day earlier Enrique Photo Art caught this glorious Wasaga Beach sunset.
November 22nd 2014
Corner of Mosley Street and Sunnidale Road, Wasaga Beach
Fair Trade & Canadian Supplied Florist & Gift Gallery
“Petals In Thyme” is one of the recent success stories here in Wasaga Beach.
Abigail moved to the new and bigger premises earlier this year and business is booming. It is great to see business people prepared to invest in Wasaga Beach.
Pop in to her “Floral Design Centre” on November 22nd, say hello and save some money
All Brick Berkley Homes Capistrano Model At Wasaga Beach Village
- Over 1,700 sq ft including loft.
- 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms.
- Open plan living, dining, kitchen.
- Full unfinished basement.
- Walk to beach, trials and the shops and restaurants at Stonebridge Town Centre.
New 3 bedroom estate home with over 2,600 sq ft on main floor.
Sunday November 2nd 2pm to 4pm
- Custom built by Sandcrest Developments Inc.
- 3/4 acre lot backing onto trees.
- High end finishing.
- Hardwood and ceramic flooring throughout.
- Upgraded kitchen with extended cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
- Main floor family room with cathedral ceiling and gas fireplace.
- Unique `turret` living room.
- Master suite with soaker tub and separate shower.
- California knock down 9` ceilings.
- Rough in central vac and wiring for alarm.
- Huge basement with rough in bathroom and cold store.
- Oversized triple insulated garage with work shop area.
Sunday October 26th 2pm to 4pm
2 Culham Trail Wasaga Beach
5 bedroom home on premium lot in Wasaga Beach Village. Walk out fully finished basement backing on to pond. Numerous upgrades to give you a life of luxury in your weekend retreat or full time residence. Hardwood floors, granite kitchen tops and oversized granite island, under mount sinks and marble counters in bathrooms, oak staircase with wrought iron spindles,separate dining room / coffered ceiling, California shutters, ceiling pot lights throughout home, 24 x 18 raised walk out deck from kitchen, upgraded light fixtures throughout. Gas fireplaces on main floor and in basement. Kitchenette in basement with walkout to interlocking patio. Adjacent to provincial park for hiking and skiing. Walk to the beach and shopping/restaurants at Stonebridge Town
WBYC’s 4th Annual Haunted House
Saturday, October 18, 5:00pm-8:00pm
Sunday, October 19, 2:00pm-4:00pm
“Free with a donation to WBYC or a nonperishable food item for the Food Bank.
Youth Centre members and volunteers will be working hard to transform the Youth Centre into a scary maze of horror and invite you to come in, if you dare.”
This is very well done and scary! Nothing worse than actual people jumping out or suddenly peering at you.
The “experience” is adjusted depending on the age of the visitors so it’s fun for younger ones as well.
The Youth Centre is fantastically transformed and a lot of hard work obviously goes in to it. The building is located on the south side of Mosley Street between 39th and 40th Streets:
1621 Mosley Street (at 39th Street)
Ideal home or vacation cottage for a large or extended family.
4 Culham Trail In Wasaga Beach Village.
- 7 bedrooms including 2 Master Suites and 4 bathrooms .
- Premium lot overlooking the village pond and fountain.
- Kitchen with granite counter tops, solid wood upgraded extended cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
- Great Room with 20ft ceiling, a feature gas tiled fireplace and huge picture windows looking out to the pond.
- Professionally fully finished basement with 2 bedrooms, 4-piece bathroom, storage room and huge rec room with walk-out.
- Hook up for natural gas BBQ.
- Hardwood flooring.
- Walk to the beach, restaurants, shops, nature trails and Stonebridge Town Centre.